The LiftMaster® 8360 is rugged, reliable, and features an integrated Battery Backup System that ensures your garage door opener, as well as the safety and security features, will continue to work even when the power is out. It is also equipped with built-in MyQ® technology enabling you to close your garage door or turn lights on or off using a smartphone or computer – from anywhere in the world.
- Equipped with MyQ® technology that lets you monitor and control your garage door and house lights remotely by using a computer or smartphone (LiftMaster® Internet Gateway accessory required). The LiftMaster® Internet Gateway is only compatible with LiftMaster® garage door opener models 8360 and 8550 (which have a yellow learn button)
- Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height, and door track movement
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the Multi-Function Control Panel or the powerhead
- Whole-garage lighting with adjustable light time delay; compatible with CFL bulbs
- Energy-efficient operation consumes up to 75% less power in standby mode
- HOMELINK® compatible with QuickTrain™ technology
- Meets all UL325 requirements
3-Button Premium Remote Control
Light the way with our 3-button premium remote control. Bright blue LED buttons make night operation easy, and with our MyQ® enabled light accessories you can turn on house lights right from your car.
Smart Control Panel®
Take complete control of your garage with our Smart Control Panel®. Its intuitive menu-driven panel that lets you easily program remote controls, adjust settings, and even get system diagnostics.
SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES:
- The Protector System® safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while door is going down
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Opener lights turn on automatically when The Protector System’s infrared beam is broken
- Security+2.0™ rolling code technology eliminates frequency interference and assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
- Patented PosiLock® system ensures the door remains securely locked when it is closed
- Alert-2-Close warning system provides audible and visual warnings that the garage door is about to close when using the Timer-to-Close or remote closing features
- Manual release handle in case of power failure
- Lifetime motor warranty
- 1-year parts warranty
- 1-year warranty on Battery Backup Battery
To reduce the risk of injury to persons – When the LiftMaster® Internet Gateway is used with garage door openers, the operator must be installed with sectional doors.