Today’s garages go far beyond a place to merely park your car. So no matter if you want the extra storage space up above, have an oversized garage door, or even a cathedral ceiling, the LiftMaster® model 3800 Residential Jackshaft Opener is the perfectly engineered solution to fit your specific garage door opener requirements. It mounts easily on the wall beside the garage door, and comes with a remote 200-watt light that can be positioned anywhere in the garage. The optional Battery Backup – that continues to operate your opener even when the power goes out – makes it even more convenient.
- Powerful 24V DC motor provides ultra-quiet operation, along with variable speed smooth start and smooth stop
Easy wall-mount installation means no rails to hang
- Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height, and door track movement
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program security codes from the Smart Control Panel® or the powerhead
- Enclosed gear case provides continuous lubrication and protection for longer life and smoother operation
- A 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever
- New optional Alternate Power Source (580LM) is a safe, permanent option to power the 3800 when an outlet is not within 6 feet; UL approved
- Remote light delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- Meets all UL325 requirements
Smart Control Panel®
Take garage door control to a whole new level with this wall control panel. It displays time, inside garage temperature, and important system status messages, making it easier to maintain your system.
Premium Remote Control
Upgrade your access with our premium remote control. It’s the only remote that automatically lights up as you bring your hand nearby, making finding the right button easy, even in the dark.
Brighten things up. Add an extra remote light anywhere on your garage ceiling – no wires required. For use exclusively with the LiftMaster Residential Jackshaft Opener (model 3800).
SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES
- The Protector System® safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Opener light turns on automatically when The Protector System’s infrared beam is broken
- Security+® rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
- Manual release handle in case of power failure
- Lifetime motor warranty
- 5-year parts warranty